INCI: Xanthan Gum
Usage rate: 0.1-2%
Keep tightly sealed in a dry, cool place
Xanthan gum is derived from corn and is used to thicken cream, lotion and liquid soap.
Recommendations for use:
- For best results, use the suggested concentrations
- Unrefined xantham gum, translucid but not transparent
- Sprinkle it onto the liquid and continue to blend until the liquid gels
- Use a mini-mixer with the round froth attachment or an immersion blender
- Can be used hot or cold (between 40°C and 70°C)
- If used hot, you’ll have to work more quickly
***Quantities are limited to 4 per format. For more quantity, please choose a larger format.