Brand: Douce Mousse
Ointment for babies suffering from diaper rash.
In addition to being very effective against diaper rash, many mothers have mentioned that this product is also effective for healing neck rashes on babies who suffer from reflux and for soothing scratches on the skin.
Ingredients in Douce Mousse Diaper Cream
Ingrédients (INCI) International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients
- Helianthus Annuus Sunflower Seed oil: Sunflower Seed Oil, rich in vitamins E & F, it is nourishing and softening. Sunflower Seed Oil doesn’t leave an oily film on the skin because it’s absorbed very quickly.
- Potato Starch (NON-GMO): Very absorbent, contains no GMOs, as opposed to corn starch
- Beeswax: Protects the epidermis (outer layer of skin) and lets it breathe. Rich in vitamin A, it softens, relaxes and nourishes the skin. It also acts as a thickener for the cream.
- Lanolin: Lanolin is often used as a nipple cream by breastfeeding women as it’s totally safe for babies. Lanolin is added to our cream because it’s a natural emollient and waterproof.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil: Calendula Oil is perfect for treating skin problems such as rashes, and dry and irritated skin. It’s antiseptic, healing, and anti-imflammatory and helps the skin to build up again.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter : Shea Butter contributes to the regulation of moisture in the skin and helps the skin become more elastic.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed oil: Jojoba Oil is the closest to the oil secreted naturally by our glands. This oil, anti-imflammatory and protective, is more like a liquid wax and helps the skin to regenerate.
- Tocopherol : Vitamin E
- Zinc PCA : PCA, Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid is naturally present on our skin, part of a mixture we call “Natural Moisturizing Agent. Our skin produces it! Zinc PCA reduces bacterial proliferation as well as moisturizing the skin. This healing and antibacterial ingredient is much more active on skin than Zinc Oxide, which is only acts as a barrier; this is why it’s often used in sun creams.
- Prunus Armeniaca Fruit Extract: Apricot, antioxydant.
- Rosemarinus Officinalis (rosemary) Leaf Extract : Rosemary purifies the skin and helps it to be healthier.
***Quantities are limited to 4.